Skip to main content

UPDATE?

Assalamualaikum Gang.

 It's have been a while since my last previous post. To be honest, i don't even have intention to visit my blog. lol. But because of my assignment (usrah budi 1), here I am. Brainstorming in English which i rarely do except for my assignment. *Yeah i know this one is for assignment too*   but for now i think i will enjoy writing this post in this blog. So Here we go! 

My real name is Nor Nadilah Binti Sofian officially Sofian Nadilah.  People usually call me, Nadilah. but once they became my real members. haha. they call me Dilah or the newest is Nad. It's new for me, because back then , (at school) Nad is to *modern* or like *celebrity* so i will not prefer other call me this name, But now, that's not something weird and i kinda like it hehe. While at home, My mom will call Nor or Kaklong. Yeah at  home, people call me Kaklong as i'm the eldest. I came from small family, only my beloved parent and my youngest and only sister. But believe me, my neighbours also known as my relatives, So my home is not a quiet house, because it is not really a small family lol. Alhamdulillah for that opportunity. I was born at Kelantan in 14/10/1999. Now, enjoying my last teen as 19 years old.

About my education, I start my first official education at Taski ABIM Negeri Kelantan and also continued my primary school life at Sri Al-Hikmah, Kelantan which is actually at the same location. In 2012,  Alhamdulillah successfully, i have been accepted to continue my study at Maahad Muhammadi Perempuan. Feel so grateful that i could experience a lot of new things at my schools. one of the most memorable experience In Maahad is, i knew and learnt about usrah, tamrin and etc. I have been interviewed to be Naqibah, that's when and where i learn a lot about dakwah. Met people with the same intention (contribute to the ummah or society)  and it give me such a good and positive vibe. Usrah is not teaching but more to sharing. You know that sharing is caring right? And muslim need to care about their brothers. It is not easy. but with some sincerity and love, it will boost motivation to contribute your talent more. It's such a big value in front of Allah, InsyaAllah.

current update : Now I'm IIUM student. Being here is one of my wishlist since primary school. haha *so young but thinking so far. I don't know why i could think about it.*

Choose to major in Computer Science, May Allah ease as next semester, I will declare my major. but it will depend on my cgpa and grade on certain requirement subjects. It is not easy for me as i have no basic in It. But still choose this major as I really want to pursue my study in B.S.
 For SPM, I choose pure science stream because I really like it. So I thought if i continue my study in science field, i can enjoy the challenges. But after getting my result, because of a lot of factors *because of finance and etc , cannot share to the public herher*, I don't pursue my study in science field anymore. so I decided to take STAM.

 However, i really I thought that if i pursue in Literature and Arts stream, i cannot proceed my degree in science field. So my whole 2017 is thinking what to do after i got my STAM result. While thinking about my future, I enjoying my last year at Maahad and STAM. Study and memorize a lot of  islamic revealed knowledge and arabic literature.  The best year of my student life in Maahad,  even though it is hectic as we need to memorize a lot in those period ( which not even in one year). Big congratulations to those who got Mumtaz. Allahu, you guys are so amazing, I only got Jayyid Jiddan, huhu however, I learn a lot and enjoy it. A week before getting my STAM result, i found out that IIUM requirement for Kuliyyah ICT, STAM included in those requirement. It's like wish come true. IIUM and Degree in this field :') ALHAMDULILLAH

So here am I, enjoying my first year, first sem. Need to admit. Degree life is not easy (it's life, what kind of life is easy.. haha ). Here, i met a lot of nice MATES. * can cry now. i'm so sensitive * I love you guys my friends. Even though most of them, i just met them, i can say that they are so nice *can i say almost most of them are older than me. yet they are so caring. help me a lot even i cannot help them so much huhu* my kuliyyah friend became more than only kuliyyah and classmates, Alhamdulillah . Allah make me met them :') with reasons.

 Also, here in IIUM I try out variety of goods and new experiences. I don't want to miss this chances to try out new things in future. Learn and adopt skills and contribute it to the society. Amin.. May Allah ease. Really hope that I can contribute something to the society.

Lastly, for this assignment. Here i attached my group's poster. Big thanks to them for spending their time to create this poster. As you can see, We can take lessons from Surah Al-Hajj tu boost our iman and at the same time give some new breath to our daily routine to the better. As we know that everything that we do in this dunya are for the sake of His mercy. May Allah guide us with his infinite blessing. Thank you so much for spending your time to reading my long entry. * i can't control my finger*Feel free to inform to me if you found mistakes or something bad also *I'm not competent in English  huhu so correct me if you found anything weird* 

May Allah bless you. 
Jazakumullahu Khairan. ^^

Stated some verses from Surah Al-Hajj


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOTHING! DONT READ!

Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah. sekarang dah boleh dah update blog bila-bila masa.  tahun lepas tak sentuh pun blog 😂 haha. sebab malas nak edit pakai phone. last update masa form 4 iaitu tahun 2015. sekarang 2017.  dan unfortunately,, terdelete entry pasal sembelih burung puyuh. dah cari cara nak dapatkan balik tapi tak berkesan. 😔 takpelah. malas nak kisah benda dah lepas. sekarang ni focus masa depan. spm punya result pun dah dapat. (tak tinggi untuk di post di ig. lol). result smu apatah lagi. okey stakat ni jer. bye assalamualaikum.

What I want to do in 5 years?

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Assalamuaikum w.b.t. My name is Nor Nadilah binti Sofian.. I’m 20 years old and currently pursuing Bachelor computer science at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). So today, I got an e-portfolio related task that I need to submit. It is for Usrah budi 2. I need to write about What I want to be for next 5 years? Honestly, I cannot even imagine before that I will pursue my study in ICT. So what I want to be in next 5 years obviously not what I even imagine since kid. Pursuing in ICT creates   a new environment for me, and how I see the world today, how technology currently been used in everywhere, such as in education, transportation, business and etc. I cannot decide yet what I want to be, what I want to specialize in, especially in career. For me, 5 years is not so long in term of period of time, but it is quite a long journey; that I can learn a lot sort of things, which   can create a ‘new’ me in 5 years.   However, it is not a wrong action to

Contributions and volunteer.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Assalamuaikum w.b.t. My name is Nor Nadilah Binti Sofian. I’m 21 years old (2020) and currently pursuing Bachelor computer science at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM). So today, I got an e-portfolio related task that I need to submit. It is for Usrah Budi 4.  In this post, I will write about my own contribution. Alhamdulillah, last semester I got many chances to join programs for societies. I actively joined ICTSS as a sub-committee under Spiritual and Islamisation and in Sahabat Yadim as a sub-committee under Public Relation and Welfare. I learnt a lot from programs under those bureaus. In this post, I will 'throwback' some memories from the day I start to contribute my energy to society other than study. I start to join a student society in my first year second sem. Here I found my new families . SNI - Spiritual and Islamisation is one of the bureaus under ICTSS  Where I met them as sub-com for the first time.  First meeting! The first